On 7th February, from 9.30am to 4pm CET, join the SUPER-G team to discuss:
- The extent and condition of permanent grasslands (PG)
- Threats to PG and the delivery of key ecosystem services (ES) / public goods
- How to manage PG for multiple public goods/ What is sustainable PG management?
- Better communication around PG types and their role in farming systems
- Farmer & citizen attitudes, preferences and priorities for PG management & the countryside
- Policy options to support sustainable PG management
- How food production and ES delivery vary with PG management intensity
- How farmers can demonstrate the public goods delivered by their PG
This conference will contribute to support sustainable PG management across Europe.
Register here & before the 31th of January!